Habitat for Humanity Project!
Saturday, Oct. 21st
8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Let's keep going!
Minimum age: 16 yrs old
(parent must accompany).
To Volunteer, email Deacon Gene at: email@example.com
To Financially support our projects
- #1 - We had great support for the Habitat Holiday basket program - a dozen holiday baskets for families in need were shopped for, assembled in Marron Hall and delivered to Habitat’s office for distribution. (December 2021)
- #2 - We filled the 10 volunteer slots for the December 18 home repair/access project in Pico Rivera and fully funded the $5000 needed to complete it.(December 2021)
- #3 - We refurbished a family dwelling for a disabled American Veteran and his family. (March 2022)
- #4 We assisted in starting an 8 house, new build project. (June 2022)
- #5 We continued our work on the 8 houses. (December 2022)
- #6 We helped bring to completion our 8 houses (June 2023)
We hope to support a project every 4-5 months!
Thank you for your inspiring response in support of a ministry that lives out our Christian call to be one with those in need !