Saturday Vigil Mass  

4:00 PM

Sunday Mass

8:00 AM, 10:00 AM & 12 Noon

       We are Called to Renew

        Announcing a campaign for our parish to recover, 

to strengthen our parish and her ministries!

We are created with a purpose, and Christ calls each of us to both follow Him faithfully and commit to renewing our families, parishes, and communities in hope. And so, our Archdiocese has embarked on a historic campaign: Called to Renew, to secure $500 million in support of parishes and needed ministries at the archdiocesan level. 75% of the funds will proactively aid our parishes and the remaining 25% wider Catholic ministries. Beatitudes of Our Lord parish is now one of the last 77 remaining parishes to support this effort. The Archdiocese has already raised 90% of its $500 million dollar goal. Now it is our turn!


Our Parish Needs

Due to the great generosity of several Beatitudes of Our Lord parishioners, our portion that would support the Archdiocesan funds used outside of our parish, have already been pledged!  

What does that mean? 

It means 100% of the pledges going forward will remain here to support our recovery and to provide for the future growth of Beatitudes of Our Lord Catholic Community!  

Your pledge will go to meet the following needs here at Beatitudes of Our Lord Parish:

§   Parish Ministry Growth & Support

§   Support for Our Parish School Ministry

§   Planned Parish Property Maintenance, Repairs and Improvements.

§   Church Flood Recovery Costs

In the coming weeks, our parish campaign Ambassadors will be calling families in our parish to explain the campaign and answer questions. When they call you, we hope you will welcome their invitation to meet with open hearts. Or, you may receive a personal letter inviting you to participate. Please take this to heart, pray and act. Your parish family needs you. Thank you!

YOU may contact the rectory via email at: bol@ca.rr.com   or   call 562-943-1521


April 6 Holy Thursday

No Morning Mass

8:30 AM – Office of Readings & Morning Prayer

7:30 PM – Mass of the Lord’s Supper

10:00 PM – Compline (Night Prayer)

April 7 2023 – Good Friday

No Morning Mass

8:30 AM – Office of Readings & Morning Prayer

1:00 PM – Celebration of the Lord’s Passion

7:30 PM – Celebration of the Lord’s Passion

April 8, 2023 – Holy Saturday

          No Morning Mass, No 4:00 PM Mass              

8:30 AM – Office of Readings & Morning Prayer

7:30 PM – Easter Vigil Mass


April 9, 2023 – Easter Sunday

8:00 AM – Mass

10:00 AM – Mass

12 Noon – Mass

4:00 PM – Evening Mass

Request for prayer

We are the family of God, united in Christ and strengthened by the Spirit! Each member of the body then is called to intercede (pray) for the holy ones. Please let us know of your prayer request.